Welcome to St. Joseph Grade School
Saint Joseph Grade School is a Catholic Elementary School located in Toms River, New Jersey. We serve students in grades Pre – K through eighth grade in a faith –filled environment driven by the core Christian values of respect for others, acceptance of all, compassion, kindness, and cooperation. Saint Joseph Grade School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin.
SJGS provide highly motivated academic and extracurricular programs. Staff, parents and administration strive to insure a positive environment where students are encouraged to reach their personal best.
If you would like to know more about Saint Joseph Grade School, please call (732)349-2355 Ext. 2005 and schedule a school tour.
- Through Religious education, Catholic morals, acts of service, kindness to others and sacramental preparation students and staff establish a community steeped in Catholic tradition.
- To encourage a respectful school culture utilizing the character traits of Faithfulness and Loyalty in all daily activities.
- To develop the skills necessary to make ethical, constructive choices about personal and social behavior.
- To utilize personal digital devices to enhance the educational process.
- To acquire high standards of academic excellence through Cognia Accreditation.
- To broaden the Notre Dame STEM blueprint incorporating Religion and Art to create a STREAM focused curriculum.
- Utilize “Imagine Learning” to improve student growth in Language, Literacy and Math as indicated through Renaissance Star Assessment.