Students in Grades 4 – 8 interested in participating in a Fall sports team must go to the website under Athletics / forms and complete the athletic participation registration form. Students may register for only one sport per season
Goals of the Program
The interscholastic sports program is intended to develop individual skills and promote team play. All students are eligible to try out for these teams provided they meet the following requirements:
- Physicals - All participants in any kind of athletic event must have a current health physical on file in the athletic office. Each new season requires a re-certification form filled out by the parent. Forms may downloaded from this website.
- Academic - Students must maintain a passing grade in all academic and special subjects as well as an "S", satisfactory in school conduct.
Our teams participate in the Ocean County Intermediate Athletic League and the Monmouth -Ocean County Parochial Basketball League and come under the jurisdiction of their by-laws.
All teams must also follow the guidelines and policies of the Ocean County Athletic Council of the Diocese of Trenton, under the direction of the Diocesan Athletic Commissioner- Donna Davidson.
- Soccer (Girls grades 6-8- Boys grades 6-8)
- Cross-Country (grades 4-8) First Practice is when school starts
- Basketball (grades 5-8)
- Wrestling (grades 5-8 grade 5 is developmental) and
- Cheerleading (grades 5-8) (for basketball)
- Varsity Baseball (grades 6-8)
- Softball (grades 5-8 ),
- Tennis (grades 5-8 grade 5 is developmental),
- Track (grades 4-8),
- Volleyball (grades 5-8)
All athletes must have documentation of a recent up–to–date medical physical on file before participating in open gym, try outs or team play.