Athletes for each team will be issued some part of a Uniform. The athlete is responsible to return issued items in good condition at the end of the season or they will be charged for the item. Athletes must acquire their own footwear for the sport and any other protective gear if not listed below.
- Soccer: Jersey, shorts
- Cross-country -Team shirt (they use green gym shorts)
- Basketball: Jersey, game shorts, warm-up shirt
- Cheerleading -Uniform top and skirt
- Wrestling: Singlet uniform
- Varsity Baseball: Jersey, pants, belt and Hat
- Softball; Jersey
- Tennis: Team shirt
- Track: Team shirt (use green gym shorts)
- Volleyball: Jersey, game shorts, warm-up shirt
Athletes may be asked to purchase practice t-shirts, socks, etc. through the athletic office if required. The athlete would then keep these.