Saint Joseph Grade School
Scrip & Great Lakes
Fundraising/ Tuition Credit Program
Interested in REDUCING your 2020/2021 School Year Tuition?
SJGS FAMILY CONTRACTUAL FUNDRAISING COMMITMENT
Each family at St. Joseph Grade School is required to make purchases amounting to $2,000 in SCRIP (Grocery & Kohl’s) and/or Great Lakes Gift Cards, or be assessed a fee of $100.00. Your $2,000 commitment begins accumulating April 1st and runs through March 31st of the school year. If you spend in excess of $2,000 your tuition discount will increase. By purchasing gift cards the school receives a percentage back from the store. That percentage is split with YOU and you receive tuition credit the following school year. A WIN/WIN situation!
Scrip Program Information
This year in order to accommodate the Hybrid Learning schedule SCRIP/Great Lakes orders sent to school will be processed on Wednesday and Friday. Sending in your order and payment by Tuesday or Thursday will guarantee we have your order in time to fill it on Wednesday or Friday morning. You will be given an ID # when you place your first order.
Parents who have chosen all virtual learning for their child are encouraged to make purchases at the Carpenter Shop or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are 2 separate divisions of SCRIP:
(1) Grocery and Kohl’s
(2) Great Lakes.
Please issue 2 separate checks if ordering from both, made out to SJGS.
(1) GROCERY AND KOHLS - these cards are kept in inventory here at school and we sell them on Wednesday or Friday, depending on where your child is in their hybrid schedule, during the school year. Each time you purchase a Grocery or Kohl’s gift card we receive 5% of the amount which we split with you. Grocery and Kohl’s cards are also always available for purchase in the Carpenter Shop located in the Church.
AVAILABLE STORES: Shop Rite, Stop ‘n Shop, and Kohl’s. DENOMINATIONS: $25, $50, $100. If you have any further questions about Grocery/Kohl's you can contact Bridget Doran via email at email@example.com
(2) GREAT LAKES - Great Lakes is a supplier of various stores, restaurants etc gift cards such as Home Depot, Lowe’s, Outback, and TGI Friday’s. Each of these retailers offers different percentages that we split with you. Some of these retailers even offer bonuses (higher percentages) at certain times of the year.
For a complete list of participating stores please logon to the Great Lakes website: www.shopwithscrip.com. The enrollment code is A73F18LL9347
Ordering Procedures: Every other Thursday orders are placed. The next Thursday the order is processed and comes home with your child when they are in school according to their hybrid schedule, or pick up in the Carpenter Shop if you prefer.
There are two ways for you to place your Great Lakes order:
(1) You can use the Great Lakes order form. Send in to school with your check on the correct ordering days.
(2) You can place your order on the Great Lakes website. Print the confirmation page and send this with your check on the correct ordering days.
(3) You can use the PrestoPay option. This is a direct pay from your bank account, see the PrestoPay information link. All three ways the cards arrive the same way a week later sent home with your child. If you have any further questions about Great Lakes you can contact Bridget Doran via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org